Tuesday 23 March 2010

Dead Nellie 5 (B-24)

I'm very pleased with this one (number 5 of 6).  It includes the only Aventine velite that I've managed to paint during this whole Zama project.  I do intend to paint plently, later on...


The poor chap held his shield slightly too high!


Its now only 24 painting days to Bletchley.  I'm still up to my elbows in flock; I think I've managed to find most of what I need, though.  I estimate I've spend rather more than £100 on flock, alone, for this project.

4 comments:

Hetairoi said...

You can do it Simon!
:)

Ubique Matt said...

Serves him right for stepping on a elephant!

Great looking figures; good luck with the project.

Regards,
Matt

BigRedBat said...

Thanks chaps, it's going to be a good one.

AJ (Allan) Wright said...

Plug along - you'll make it if you keep at it!

That poor guy celebrated a touch too early...love it!