Sunday 16 August 2015

Equites Romanes


This is a unit of Aventine Roman Equites that Shaun Watson (Redzed) painted for me, that I've finally finished basing. They are lovely models that will guard the right wing of my Polybian legions. Now I need to get some more Italians allies painted up for the other wing. 


In other news, over the last few weeks I've uploaded another bunch of army lists for To the Strongest!

  • Philistines in the Cradle of Civilization booklet
  • Early Achaemenid Persians to the Kingdoms of the East booklet
  • Camillan Romans to Rise of Rome booklet
  • Scots Irish in the Rome's Empire booklet
  • Early Bulgars to the Late Antiquity booklet
  • Nikephorian Byzantines to the Early Medieval booklet
  • Norse and Medieval Irish, Arab Conquest, Ummayad Caliphate, Teutonic Knights, Sengoko Samurai and Ikko-Ikki, to the Later Medieval booklet

They can be downloaded for free from the BigRedBatshop. I'm on a bit of a roll with the Medievals and expect to publish the various Medieval Russian lists this week.

No comments: